C#.NET Developer - Hull
C# .NET developer/VB.NET/MVC
C# .NET developer with at least 3 years commercial experience required to join one of the most innovate digital marketing company who work with some of the largest blue chip companies in the business.
3 developers to join this well established company due to their huge success and growth within the market. You will be based in Hull working with some of the latest up to date tech and versions of .Net.
Basic Skills Required
- .NET - C# & VB.NET
- 3 years + development experience.
- Web Forms/MVC Experience Essential
- WebAPI Experience
- Graphics/3D experience is an advantage
- Unit Testing
- General IT and Networking skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in a team
- Design and create software, which provide an efficient solution to defined business requirements, whilst improving efficiency through the technology.
- Analyse and define all system requirements in clear communicable way and maintain communication with appropriate individuals throughout the software development process.
- Create clear and concise technical documentation and specifications based on the above, which will be used to drive team development work.
- Understand and adhere to a full software development release process as a means to release developed software to production in a safe and controlled manner.
- Participate in project based work when required.
- Improve upon new technical skills.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality when working with client/company sensitive information in accordance with contractual obligations.
Salary £35000-£40000 plus
Job Ref: EW/HW/C#.NETHULL
Job Location: Hull, Yorkshire
Job Category: IT - .NET Developer
Job Type: Permanent